The term ‘Triple Two Coffee’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Kingston House, Lydiard Fields, Swindon, SN5 8UB. Our company registration number is 09745661, Registered in England and Wales. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
The use of Voucher cards are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- only one Voucher may be used per transaction. voucher has no cash value, is not for sale. may not be combined with other offers, discount cards or meal deals, limited to one per customer, per visit. Void if transferred, sold, auctioned or fraudulent. Photocopies not accepted. store to retain voucher.
Local employee discount cards
- Local employee discount is valid for 20% off all food and drink, does not include retail items. Discount cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, limited to one per customer, per visit. Must show valid local employment ID or 20% off voucher on a purchase.